AUGUST YOGA & WELLNESS
- AUGUST 2 – Chronic Pain Talk at Blacksburg Library | 6-7:30 p.m. - Inspiring talk with helpful tips to manage chronic pain with nutrition, supplements, body techniques, essential oils, and gemstones. Attendees will leave equipped with a grounding and awareness exercise that immediately assuages pain and helpful tips to manage and detox from prescription pain medication. Topics include low back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme disease, sciatica, migraines, and neck and shoulder pain.
- AUGUST 3 - Wellness for Life Lectures (Detoxification) at Warm Hearth | 2-3 p.m. – Release toxic environmental, food, water, and prescription residues with nutrition, yoga, mudras, and breathing tips. Literally become lighter mentally and physically with the tools offered in this talk! Learn how to detoxify the mind and body safely with alkaline foods, exercise, supplements, body tools, and holistic therapies.
- AUGUST 3 - Gemstone Yoga (Chakra Set) at YOGA@CRC | 7-8 p.m. Creative Hatha yoga class to balance the energy of the seven chakras utilizing pranayama, asanas, gemstones, & guided meditation. *Each student practices with a full chakra set.
- AUGUST 4 - BYC Yoga at Hethwood/Foxridge Clubhouse | 6- 7 p.m.
- AUGUST 7 - Gemstone & Sound Yoga at Eucalyptus | 2-3 p.m.
- AUGUST 8 - REVIVE at YOGA@CRC | 12-1 p.m.
- AUGUST 8 - BYC Yoga at Glade Farm | 6-7:30 p.m.
- AUGUST 9 - REVIVE at YOGA@CRC | 12-1 p.m.
- AUGUST 10 - REVIVE at YOGA@CRC | 12-1 p.m.
- AUGUST - 16, 17, 18 YWI Yoga Camp at Forged Fitness, Fort Worth, TX | 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- AUGUST 18 - Water Yoga at Warm Hearth | 7-8 p.m. on the Full Moon. *Guest teacher Thea Vincenti.
I look forward to sharing yoga, wellness, & gemstones with you this vibrant August!
○ Inhale into the possibilities expanding all around you. Exhale and let it be so! ○ Smiles! Erin Doty