Yoga for Beginners
New to yoga?
Never tried yoga and want to? Doctor says it’s good for your health? Longing to reconnect with your practice or gain more confidence and ease on the mat?
Group Yoga for Beginners Online
Wednesday 12-1 pm MDT
Designed to support the absolute beginner with to feel welcome on the mat. Learn foundational postures and the Sanskrit names, along with prop variations to take with you to all classes. Classes introduce yogic breathing, yoga philosophy, chakras, and why savasana is essential to a yoga practice. Get to know body anatomy, so yoga classes make more sense. $10 per person.
Props Needed: Yoga mat, blanket or towel, yoga strap or scarf, two blocks or same size firm props.
"I had been thinking about doing yoga for a while. Erin's studio was right near my job, so on a lunch break one day, I decided to stop by and give it a try. As a beginner, I was very hesitant, there was no reason for me to be concerned though. Erin makes it very easy for beginners and people with varying physical abilities and knowledge to have a great yoga session. She always keeps the classes interesting, challenging, and varied. Although I'm very sad that I moved away and had to find a new yoga studio, the love for yoga that Erin helped me develop will follow me everywhere." N.S.
HK Yoga Beginner Program
Welcome beginners to your custom yoga program with a toolbox of tips to feel confident on the mat in class, at home, or while traveling.
Custom Beginner Program Includes:
- Foundational postures with techniques and prop variations to take with you to all classes
- Learn common yoga terminology and why savasana is essential to a yoga practice
- Get to know your body anatomy so yoga classes make more sense and allow a deeper presence and unification in your yoga practice
- Pose and prop variations to specific to you to support your body and health journey.
- Includes a 75 minute custom Hatha yoga class with restorative yoga poses and a guided meditation just for you!
$208 for (4) 75 minute classes
$104 for (2) 75 minute classes
- Virtual yoga zoom sessions
- Wear comfortable clothing, no need to buy special yoga clothes
peaceful way of being.
HK Yoga Beginner Series led by HK Owner Erin Doty (RYT500).