1. What does HK mean? HK stands for High Kicks. The meaning of HK - "Where heaven & earth commune at the heart." Read more.
2. What is a gemstone array?
A specific geometric configuration of gemstones used to facilitate enhanced energy transfer between gemstones and a participant. Consequently, the array results in a focused ability for healing gemstone energies to support participant's highest potential.
3. What metals are used in HK jewelry?
- Sterling silver is made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper or other alloy.
- Sterling silver-filled combines a durable outer layer of sterling silver (.925/20) with a copper-alloy core. An anti-tarnish coating is applied to preserve. To qualify as sterling silver-filled, an item must contain at least 1/10, or 10%, sterling silver.
- Silver-plated accents are electroplated with a substantial thickness of silver to ensure a durable coverage of the base copper metal. Over time the silver will wear and the copper base will become exposed.
- Stainless steel is the generic term for grades of steel containing more than 10% chromium. Stainless steel resists corrosion, retains integrity at high temperatures, and is easily maintained.
- Clean all HK silver jewelry with the Ultra Soft Jewelry Polishing Cloth. Removes tarnish from silver, gold, and platinum jewelry. 100% cotton. Do not use polishing cloths on the following: amber, coral, emerald, ivory, jadeite, lapis lazuli, malachite, opal, and pearls.
Resources: Guide to Jewelry Metals
4. How long are HK necklace lengths?
5. How long are HK bracelet lengths?
Use a flexible tape measure to determine the length of your own wrist and add a 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
- small - 7 inches
- medium - 7.5 inches
large - 8 inches
- small - 8 inches
- medium - 8.5 inches
- large - 9 inches
- Gemstone Care Information
- HK Gemstone Care Products
- Please be careful when handling gemstones, they are all made from natural materials. Some gemstones are more fragile than others.
- Are you a local? Contact HK for a ✩FREE✩ shipping code!
- Is it your birthday? Contact HK for a ✩BIRTHDAY✩ discount code!
8. On the YWI (Yoga Warriors International) page, why don't you state the "D" in PTS?
HK supports eliminating the "D" from PTS to release imprints and association with the label of PTS being a disorder.
9. Are the yoga teachers at HK certified and insured? Yes, all yoga teachers leading classes at HK are required to have RYT200 or RYT300 or above certification approved by Yoga Alliance and must carry their own insurance.