1. What does HK mean? HK stands for High Kicks. The meaning of HK - "Where heaven & earth commune at the heart." Read more.
2. What is a gemstone array?
A specific geometric configuration of gemstones used to facilitate enhanced energy transfer between gemstones and a participant. Consequently, the array results in a focused ability for healing gemstone energies to support participant's highest potential.
3. What metals are used in HK jewelry?
- Sterling silver is made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper or other alloy.
- Sterling silver-filled combines a durable outer layer of sterling silver (.925/20) with a copper-alloy core. An anti-tarnish coating is applied to preserve. To qualify as sterling silver-filled, an item must contain at least 1/10, or 10%, sterling silver.
- Silver-plated accents are electroplated with a substantial thickness of silver to ensure a durable coverage of the base copper metal. Over time the silver will wear and the copper base will become exposed.
- Stainless steel is the generic term for grades of steel containing more than 10% chromium. Stainless steel resists corrosion, retains integrity at high temperatures, and is easily maintained.
- Clean all HK silver jewelry with a ultra soft polishing cloth. Removes tarnish from silver, gold, and platinum jewelry. 100% cotton. Do not use polishing cloths on the following: amber, coral, emerald, ivory, jadeite, lapis lazuli, malachite, opal, and pearls.
Resources: Guide to Jewelry Metals
4. How long are HK necklace lengths?
5. How long are HK bracelet lengths?
Use a flexible tape measure to determine the length of your own wrist and add a 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
- small - 7 inches
- medium - 7.5 inches
large - 8 inches
- small - 8 inches
- medium - 8.5 inches
- large - 9 inches
- Gemstone Care
- HK Gemstone Care Products
- Please be careful when handling gemstones, they are all made from natural materials. Some gemstones are more fragile than others.