HK & LOGO
Gratitude for visiting HK! Erin Doty, Owner of HK welcomes you to expand your inner knowing with the ancient wisdom and therapeutic support of yoga, wellness, and gemstones.
The heart and sparkle of HK began at Colorado State University, circa 2002. Erin’s joyful spirit could not be contained! She high kicked in college as an expression of exuberance; she high kicked for friends, for fun; to cheer and motivate herself; and to stay physically strong and toned. Erin also shared her enthusiasm in text as “HK!”
Over the years, Erin peppered her path with physical and written HKs. Then, the essence of HK began to take another meaning, another form. For three years, chronic illness restricted Erin’s mobility, and she was unable to physically high kick. After a major surgery, time and support from divine guidance, yoga, wellness and gemstones, she re-learned to hk…to Hk…to HK…and to once again HK!
What does HK mean?
“Where heaven and earth commune at the heart.” A High Kick roots from the earth, ascends to the heavens, and communes at the heart.
Why Choose HK Gemstones & Services?
- All HK gemstones and HK HIGH KICKS, LLC products are cleansed, dedicated, and infused with loving intentions and prayers.
- HK products are handmade with the highest potential intended and manifested for all.
- HK does not diagnose or claim to heal. Healing is ultimately the individual’s responsibility.
- Consult a qualified holistic or medical professional regarding illness or before starting new wellness modalities.
- Products sold are holistic tools of support and are based on ancient healing wisdom, well-researched information, and accredited experience.
- Gemstone product descriptions are written by HK Owner, Erin Doty, TAOMCHI, Master of Crystology. © All rights reserved.
- Gemstone product descriptions are sourced from Erin's intuition, years of meditation and gemstone experience, and are confirmed with volumes of The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall; Love Is In The Earth by Melody.
HK HIGH KICKS, LLC launched online January 5, 2016!
From 2016-2018, HK High Kicks brick and mortar, "gem of a yoga studio" at Suite 111, in the Virginia Corporate Research Center in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Summer of 2018, HK HIGH KICKS, LLC relocated to the majestic Rocky Mountains. The Owner Erin Doty and HK participate in local festivals, offers yoga, wellness and gemstone specialty classes, workshops and retreats in Colorado and nationwide.
ABOUT HK LOGO
Ancient mathematical philosophers believed the circle symbolized the number one, oneness, and the womb from which all geometric patterns unfold. Circles represent wholeness and unity. “God is a circle whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere.” ~Hermes Trismegistus
The distance between each circle in the logo is the divine ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section. The golden ratio is found when a line is divided into two parts so that: the entire length divided by the long part is also equal to the long part divided by the short part. The golden ratio, Greek symbol phi ϕ, is a special number approximately equal to 1.618, and appears in all forms of nature and science, geometry, animal bodies, DNA, art, architecture, etc.
Eight circle trios frame the HK logo. The sum of eight circle trios is 11. Pythagoras, ancient Greek philosopher was the first to decipher that numbers hold vibrational properties. Doreen Virtue, Angel Therapy Practitioner, states angels communicate with humans through the universal languages of music and numbers. 1, 11, 111, 1111 serves as posts to an energy gateway, and a divine reminder to keep thoughts positive and to relinquish fears. The total number of the circles is 24. In numerology, reducing 24 to it's added individual numbers equals six, which symbolizes balance, harmony, healing, and is the hexagonal structure of a quartz crystal.
The feather with a heart was hand drawn by Erin. The day her beloved Catahoula Leopard dog Braetta joined the celestial realm, 1.17.13, Erin began to find feathers and see hearts everywhere, in everything, everyday. They are celestial love notes from Brae. A call to stillness in the summer of 2013 allowed the vision of HK to begin to take shape and then evolve with rapid creative force the last three years. Each feather found captures the essence of love and freedom sent from above as it dances from the sky to the earth.