8 Limbs of Yoga Masterclasses
Deepen your yoga practice on and off the mat!
Cultivate a deeper awareness and application of the 8 Limbs of Yoga. Take your yoga practice beyond postures and breath to reveal who you truly are and what hinders you from enlightenment. Reduce suffering and explore ancient yoga philosophy over eight weeks within a sacred circle of dedicated yogis. With powerful inquiries and movement, you will learn to transform your life with the essential yoga teachings and how to apply them in your daily life.
Masterclasses include eight 60-minute videos available for On-Demand viewing and lifetime access.
8 Limbs of Yoga:
- Yamas - character-building restraints
- Niyamas - character-building observances
- Asana - postures
- Pranayama - breath techniques
- Pratyahara - withdrawal of the senses
- Dharana - concentration
- Dhyana - meditation, observation, reflection
- Samadhi - merging with Oneness
Erin Doty, is a certified Hatha Yoga and Self-Awareness teacher with E-RYT200, RYT500, YACEP credentials.