::YOGA:: Beginners Series
New to yoga? Never tried yoga and want to? Doctor says it’s good for your health? Longing to reconnect with your practice or gain more confidence and ease on the mat?
HK Yoga Beginner Series welcomes beginners to yoga with a toolbox of tips to feel confident on the mat. Learn what yoga is and is not and the difference between vinyasa and restorative yoga…movement vs slowing down, resting into stillness.
In this four class series, you will experience:
- Foundational postures with techniques and prop variations to take with you to all classes.
- Common yoga terminology and poses and why savasana is essential to a yoga practice.
- Get to know body anatomy so yoga classes make more sense and allow a deeper presence and unification in your yoga practice.
- Includes a Hatha yoga class and added restorative yoga poses along with yoga nidra (guided meditation).
(Four) 1 hour 15 minutes sessions - $99 includes all yoga props for in person sessions
(Two) 1 hour 15 minutes sessions - $65 includes all yoga props for in person sessions
- Wear comfortable clothing, no need to buy special yoga clothes.
- Inquire about group beginner yoga class rates.
- Travel rates dependent on location outside of Fort Collins, Colorado.
HK Yoga Beginner Series led by HK Owner Erin Doty.