Yoga for Beginners
New to yoga?
Never tried yoga and want to? Doctor says it’s good for your health? Longing to reconnect with your practice or gain more confidence and ease on the mat?
HK Yoga Beginner Program welcomes beginners to yoga with a toolbox of tips to feel confident on the mat in class, at home, or while traveling.
Beginner Program Includes:
- Foundational postures with techniques and prop variations to take with you to all classes
- Learn common yoga terminology and why savasana is essential to a yoga practice
- Get to know body anatomy so yoga classes make more sense and allow a deeper presence and unification in your yoga practice
- Includes a 75 minute custom Hatha yoga class with restorative yoga poses and a guided meditation just for you!
$208 for (4) 75 minute classes
$104 for (2) 75 minute classes
- In person or virtual sessions available
- Wear comfortable clothing, no need to buy special yoga clothes
- Inquire about group beginner yoga class rates
peaceful way of being.
HK Yoga Beginner Series led by HK Owner Erin Doty.