HK Yoga Services
Private Yoga & Meditation
Expand and deepen your personal practice and book a private yoga or meditation session in person or virtually with Erin Doty.
Erin offers inspirational and insightful connection on how to living fearlessly with ease and how to develop a deeper connection within on and off the mat.
She is registered with Yoga Alliance (E-RYT200 & RYT500), CPR certified and insured.
New to yoga?
Book a beginners yoga session or program and learn a toolbox of tips to feel confident on the mat in class, at home, or while traveling.
- Learn foundational postures with techniques and prop variations to take with you to all classes.
- Understand yoga terminology and why savasana is essential to a yoga practice.
- Get to know body anatomy so yoga classes make more sense and allow a deeper presence and unification in your yoga practice.
Benefits of Meditation
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Promotes emotional balance
- Expands self-awareness
- Enhances focus and productivity
- Increases compassion and serenity
- Improves sleep
- Soothes pain
peaceful way of being.
Reviving Workplace & Office Wellness
Businesses are finding that offering Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation to their employees provides a low-cost, preventive, and holistic healthcare incentive.Benefits of Yoga
- Emotional wellness
- Improved strength, flexibility, and vitality
- Greater balance and postural alignment
- Less inflammation and pain
- Increased clarity and focus
In business collaborations, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation adds productivity by reducing stress, increasing energy and creativity, supporting clear communication, and inspired focus.
Yoga, Mindfulness, and Meditation revive the workplace and office space by increasing well-being for the employees and expanding the company's productivity and growth as a whole.There is conclusive evidence supporting the fact that offering one Yoga session a week proves noted changes in employee and company wide behavior. Studies support that Yoga helps stress management, boosts clarity and creative thinking, fosters clearer communication skills, and cultivates strong leadership and teamwork.
Group Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation
- $75 for groups up to 20 people
- Virtual sessions available by Zoom
- Team building events for larger groups contact HK for rates
(YWI) Yoga Warriors International
Yoga for Military, First Responders, PTSD & COSR, DBI, Amputees, & Trauma
The classes are also open to those experiencing other high stress environments; in addition to the caregivers and family members of those affected.
Erin is a certified Yoga Warriors International (YWI) teacher and has the honor of sharing yoga with active and retired military, families and caregivers, personnel, first responders, amputees, persons affected by PTS (Post Traumatic Stress) & COSR (Combat Operational Stress Response), DBI (Diagnosed Brain Injury), and trauma.
YWI Benefits Include:
- The release of emotional issues
- Help towards relaxing and strengthening the body
- Unfreezing bad memories and creating new bodily memories
- Giving feelings of joy and personal empowerment
- The mind becomes more clear and open
- It produces acceptance of the self
- Life feels better balanced
- It allows one to safely express stored emotions such as guilt, shame, anger, sadness, and grief, so those feelings can be understood and integrated.
- A regular yoga practice helps alleviate symptoms of PTSD including anger, anxiety, depression, guilt, and paranoia
- Groups, organizations, and team building events available
- Contact HK for group YWI group rates