Virtual Yoga for Pelvic Health
Yoga for Pelvic Health educates you about pelvic health, spinal alignment, how to reduce neck and back pain, and various pelvic health experiences. Learn to activate and relax the "Core 4" to work synergistcally. Expand pelvic floor awareness interoceptively and learn how to intelligently increase pelvic floor tone. This class is empowering and increases joy, creativity, and passion too!
Pelvic health issues are common, and that does not mean they are normal. Many people are suffering in silence with these issues that could be easily resolved or improved.
This yoga class is for anyone who has a pelvic floor and are experiencing:
- Urinary urgency/frequency
- Incontinence (urinary and fecal)
- Painful intercourse and/or sexual dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome)
- Chronic prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Issues with pregnancy or postpartum recovery
- Scar tissue
- Low back pain
Your yoga teacher, Erin Doty, is certified in Yoga for Pelvic Health.
Props Needed: Yoga mat, blanket or towel, two blocks or firm pillows, yoga bolster or couch cushion.
Get the Buy 5 Get 1 Free Yoga Pass and save! Pass does not expire.