Virtual Yoga for Pelvic Health
Yoga for Pelvic Health
Weekly LIVE online yoga class every Thursday at 5:30pm (Mountain Time).
Pelvic health issues are common, and that does not mean they are normal. Many people are suffering in silence with these issues that could be easily resolved or improved.
This yoga class is for anyone who has a pelvic floor and are experiencing:
- Urinary urgency/frequency
- Incontinence (urinary and fecal)
- Painful intercourse and/or sexual dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome)
- Chronic prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Issues with pregnancy or postpartum recovery
- Scar tissue
- Low back pain
Yoga for Pelvic Health educates you and improves your pelvic health using breath techniques, specific yoga movements, and proper alignment to learn how to activate and relax the "Core 4". This is a gentle yoga practice that introduces and expands pelvic floor awareness, energy release and integration, and helps you learn what is safe for your body and pelvic floor. This class is empowering!
Your yoga teacher, Erin Doty, is certified in Yoga for Pelvic Health.
Props Needed: Yoga mat, blanket or towel, two blocks or firm pillows, yoga bolster or couch cushion.